How do I, as a vendor, apply to be registered with SESB?
Your company must be first registered with either:-
- Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor (PKK) or PUKONSA and Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia/Perbendaharaan Malaysia Sabah (KKM/PMS)
- PUKONSA and Lembaga Pembangunan Industri Pembinaan Malaysia (CIDB).
You may then apply to be registered with SESB, by downloading and filling in form 'Permohonan Pendaftaran', paying a fee of RM50.00 and also submitting the following document:
- Copy of Trading Licence, if applicable
- Copy of Registration Certificate KK/PMS/PKK/PUKONSA.
- Copy of Registration Certificate from (CIDB).
- Copy of Registration Certificate from ROC/ROB.
- Proof of 'Bumiputra' status from KK/PMS/PKK/PUKONSA if applicable.
- Copy of 'Form 24' - (Sdn Bhd Only)
- Copy of 'Form 49' - (Sdn Bhd Only)
- Copy of 'Form 32A' - (Sdn Bhd Only) if applicable.
- Copy of 'Form 44' - (Sdn Bhd Only)
- Copy of 'Form Q (ST), if applicable.
- Copy of 'Form B (KDN), if applicable
- Copy of Form of Anual Return of a Company Having a Share Capital (Latest).
The above-mentioned document must be certified by the Company Secretary or a member of a Professional Body or Commissioner of Oath or a Senior Public servant.
Send in your application to the following address:
JABATAN PENGURUSAN PEMBEKAL & TENDER,
SABAH ELECTRICITY SDN BHD
WISMA SESB. TINGKAT 8, JALAN TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN,
88673 KOTA KINABALU, SABAH.
For futher information, please contact us at 088-282835 / 088282586 or fax us at 088-246536
Download Form: click here