Local supplier/contractors must have valid registration with SESB to participate in SESB procurement activities and shall first register with our Procurement Division.
Registration must be in full compliance with requirements of SESB’s Procurement Division.
Supply and Delivery
- Valid certification with Pusat Pendaftaran Kontraktor Kerja, Bekalan dan Perkhidmatan Negeri Sabah (PUKONSA) or,
- Valid certification with Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia (KKM) or,
- Valid certification with Perbendaharaan Malaysia Sabah (PMS)
Works and Services
- Valid certification with Pusat Pendaftaran Kontraktor Kerja, Bekalan dan Perkhidmatan Negeri Sabah (PUKONSA) and / or
- Valid certification with Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
Documents To Be Submitted With Registration Form
- Copy of Trading Licence, if applicable
- Copy of Registration Certificate KKM/PMS/PUKONSA.
- Copy of Registration Certificate from (CIDB).
- Copy of Registration Certificate from ROC/ROB.
- Copy of 'Bumiputera' status from KKM/PMS/Bahagian Pembangunan Kontraktor & Usahawan (BPKU) / Kementerian Pembangunan Sumber & Kemajuan Teknologi Maklumat (KPS-KTM) if applicable.
- Copy of 'Form 24' - (Sdn Bhd Only)
- Copy of 'Form 49' - (Sdn Bhd Only)
- Copy of 'Form 32A' - (Sdn Bhd Only) if applicable.
- Copy of 'Form 44' - (Sdn Bhd Only)
The above-mentioned document must be certified by the Company Secretary or a member of a Professional Body or Commissioner of Oath or a Senior Public servant.
The processing fee chargeable is RM50.00 (Ringgit Malaysia Fifty Only) per submission which covers new registration, renewal and any updates. Payment shall be in cash or cheque and can be made at Customer Service Counter, Procurement Division, 8th Floor, Wisma SESB, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 88673 Kota Kinabalu.
Eligibility for participation in SESB procurement activities shall be based on the categories approved and stated in the certificate and any legislative requirement as stipulated in the tender document.
Application shall be submitted to:-